Wednesday, June 8, 2011

"Stawby" Means Strawberry

I am sitting here this morning thinking about the mountain of things I have to do today, yet what keeps coming to mind is that my little baby will be TWO in a couple of weeks! What the heck? Where has the time gone? Seems like only yesterday, we were driving to the hospital!

I keep thinking about what a long way he's come, as far as developmentally. Whoa! The kid never stops talking! Here are just a few of the things he says on a daily basis(and I will try to type them phonetically, as he speaks them):

Doink = drink
Foinny = funny
Juke = juice
Meelk = milk
Ce-al = cereal
Ous-eye = outside
sheoo = shoe
gickey = mickey
keeesohn = Kidsongs(DVD of kids singing songs that is really annoying to Chris and me, but Trent loves. Also buys me time to separate laundry or take a shower[with the door open, of course])
shee = cheese
tar = guitar
vatra = water(I think he's from Transylvania...)
Tadda = Tanner(our dog)
cubbies = covers
cobby = coming

Those are the main ones. Super cute! And again, I cannot believe the Lord has given us this gift! We both feel so honored to have been given him to keep for God for his time on this Earth. Lord-willing, we will live to see him have children.

No comments:

Post a Comment