Monday, December 21, 2009

I've Come to Realize...

I saw this on another blog I follow, and since I really have nothing else do write about today, I thought I'd do this instead~

1. I’ve come to realize that my body... is pretty darn amazing. Hello, I had a baby, and while my body will never be quite the same, I am completely amazed that I grew "boy parts" inside of me...

2. I’ve come to realize that my job... may not be my dream job, but it does pay the bills, and it is also very flexible.

3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving... I am getting better at calming the baby and paying attention at the same time.

4. I’ve come to realize that I need... a vacation in the worst way!

5. I’ve come to realize that I have lost... a little bit of myself in becoming a mother. However, I am not upset about this, because I know that I have gained so much more.

6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when... I lose my temper over stupid things. It makes me feel like I've lost control.

7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk... I know I'm going to feel really bad the next day.

8. I’ve come to realize that money… doesn't grow on trees, unfortunately.

9. I’ve come to realize that certain people... are always going to be mad about something. Nothing you do can make them happy, so you may as well kill them with kindness.

10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always... have trouble telling people exactly how I feel. Just something to do with being a people-pleaser.

11. I've come to realize that my sibling(s)... are truly wonderful human beings. We were taught well by our parents!

12. I’ve come to realize that my mom... really does know what she's talking about. Remember when we didn't think our parents knew squat? Well, it turns out they actually do...

13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone... is a lifeline. Too bad.

14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning... It was 7 am, and the baby had slept most of the night. Also, he didn't end up in our bed, and that is awesome!

15. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep... that I'd had a great at-home date night with the hubs, watching a movie.

16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking... I am so ready to get Trent from daycare so he can play with his new toys!

17. I’ve come to realize that my dad...is truly the most giving man I know. He will give up anything to help those he loves.

18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook... I have to see every status update and look at all the pictures between now and the last time I logged on.

19. I’ve come to realize that today... just how close Christmas is! Yea!

20. I’ve come to realize that tonight... I will be home with Trent while Daddy goes and plays Magic.

21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow... I will be working from 11 to 5.

22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to... get rid of all of the stuff in the garage. I would love to be able to park my car in there someday.

23. I’ve come to realize that the person mostly likely to repost this is... Candace or Chris. I only have two followers...

24. I’ve come to realize that life... keeps getting better as the years go by.

25. I’ve come to realize that this weekend... I am going on a date with my husband! Yea!

26. I’ve realized the best music to listen to when I am upset... K-Love. No matter what my mood, the right song always seems to come on! Thank you, Lord!

27. I’ve come to realize that my friends... are wonderful! And it's too bad we don't get to see more of each other.

28. I’ve come to realize that this year. . . is one I will always look back on with the sweetest memories. Absolutely fantastic.

29. I’ve come to realize that my husband...is one hardworking human being. He's far too understanding and it a GREAT daddy!

30. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should... get back on the horse and stop eating whatever I want.

31. I’ve come to realize that I love... evenings at home with my boys.

32. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand... math. I hate it! Hopefully Trent will get Daddy's great math skills.

33. I’ve come to realize my past... is something to cherish. I had a lovely childhood!

34. I’ve come to realize that parties... are better the earlier in the evening. Need to keep the baby on his schedule! :)

35. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified... of sitting down a writing our will. I just can't even fathom that something could happen to one or both of us.

36. I’ve come to realize that my life... is wonderful, and is only getting better!

No comments:

Post a Comment