Monday, May 30, 2011

I'm Baaacckk!!

It's been forever. Eighteen months to be exact. I have no excuse, other than I've been reading everyone else's blogs, and not contributing to my own. Bad Mommy Blogger!!!

Since I left you last, I've had a new job, only to come back to my old job, celebrated my 9th wedding anniversary, my son has had his first birthday, I went back to school to become a nurse, seen many of the women I'd been pregnant with have their next babies(why, yes, I am slightly jealous, though I absolutely cannot be more happy!), grown closer to my husband's brother's wife, and joined a new church! There are many more, but honestly, these are just a few of the high points... :)

I am making it my goal to blog at least once a week. This is completely doable, and I WILL do it!

Until next time,
Love yas!

No comments:

Post a Comment