Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Trent-isms

To say I'm in love with my son would be a vast understatement. He is so funny, and some of the things he says just crack me up! Here are a few of them. :)

You yip my coat? This translates in to, "You zip my coat?"(This one's my all-time favorite)

Yebra=zebra

He has a slight obsession with Go, Diego, Go. Therefore, he is Diego, Chris is Deigo Daddy, and I am Diego Mama. Super cute.

He also loves Phineas and Ferb, and he told Chris the other day that he wants a Doofen-cake. For those who don't know, Doofenshmirtz is the villian of that show, and he is constantly trying to take over the Tri-State Area with one "-inator" or another. Every time the show goes to his headquarters, there is a catchy little tune that comes up, and Trent always sings it. Anyhow, it was kind of a toss-up as to what we would use as a theme for his third birthday, and the Doofen-cake comment won us over.

Any time he wants a snack, we offer fruit, cheese, etc., and he always says, "I want sumpin betteh." Sometimes, it's raisins, sometimes it's canny(candy).

Just wanted to get it some funny things my baby says.

I'm working on a post about out updating the kitchen. Hopefully I can get it done and up sometime later this week.

Love to all,
Korree

No comments:

Post a Comment