Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ode to My Pregnancy Hair and Skin

Dear hair,
I realize that the pregnancy hormones have left my body, but do you really need to come out in multi-increment strands throughout the day? I mean, really, you were some beautiful while I was "with child." And even for the first few months after. Now I feel as though I may go bald if you continue to fall out so steadily...

Now for you, skin: What is the deal with all of the breakouts? Pretty sure I'm not a teenager anymore, and haven't been for awhile now. Please, please, please stop breaking out! I look gross and feel like it, too...

Love,
Korree

No really, it is getting old. I may start taking prenatal vitamins again just to keep up the hair and skin... Wonder if the brand I used during PG is still around? Hmm.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment